Here at Beversbrook Medical Centre, we believe that our success is measured by the performance of our amazing team.
At the core of our business strategy is our commitment to enable employees to ‘be the best they can be’.
From the moment they join Beversbrook, we want employees to feel engaged: passionate about our strategy, connected to our values, and motivated to achieve their own potential as well as improving the health and wellbeing of our patients.
We support our employees through clear policies, competitive reward programmes, coaching and development opportunities and health and wellbeing initiatives.
Explore Your Potential in a Supportive Environment
We want the Beversbrook team to feel excited and engaged about working here. We are committed to investing in our employees success, for their benefit and for that of our patients.
We strongly believe that skills development and training are vital to providing the best possible service to our patients as well as making Beversbrook a great place to work. We offer a range of learning initiatives designed to ensure our team have the support they need to develop. These include National Apprenticeships and vocational training, online e-learning, in-house courses and mentoring and individual continual professional development, which helps our team feel empowered to be their best.
Across the Practice we have introduced a consistent professional development ethos. Team members are supported by each other with identified mentors and leaders for appropriate escalation and development. As part of this we complete professional achievement reviews each year where we seek to provide rich development feedback and career advice to every employee. The reviews bring to life our principles of mentorship and career development ensuring all team members have the opportunity to fulfill their potential, with the full support of their colleagues and the Practice Partners.
We believe that we have a duty to help support the NHS plans for workforce development. With our support, Beversbrook team members are continually improving and developing their skills to provide our patients with good quality healthcare and the level of service which we pride ourselves on. Over past years, many of our team have developed skills which lead them to other areas of the NHS, in turn providing opportunities for a new generation of healthcare providers and NHS professionals to join our supportive and nurturing Practice.
We believe our principles of nurturing career development provides our Practice team with a fresh new perspective. It means our colleagues are empowered to strive for high standards and motivated to achieve their personal best, benefiting them personally, the Practice and our Patients.
We have an exciting new vacancy for a Salaried GP – 4-8 sessions per week to join our family friendly, forward thinking PMS Practice located in Calne in Wiltshire, with a growing list size of 7,300 patients.
A view to future Partnership opportunities available for the right candidate.
Ideally, the successful applicant will be available to start in Aug/Sept 2018.
What we can offer:
• List size 7300 (and growing)
• CQC rated Good
• High QOF achievement
• Patient focussed culture with an emphasis on continuity of care
• Technologically Innovative Practice, e.g the use of www.doctorlink.com
• Flexible working pattern and clinics to suit individuals
• Access to exclusive perks through our employee reward program
• Working alongside a wider MDT including Triage Nurse/Specialist Practitioner
• No Duty Doctor sessions –workload equality amongst the team
• SystmOne clinical system used with Arden’s Templates
• Minor Surgery theatre on-site
• Personal development and special interests encouraged and supported
• Monthly Clinical ‘Speaker Lunches’ with visiting Consultants
• Friendly working environment with efficient and highly supportive admin team
• 6 weeks’ annual leave + 1 week’s study leave (pro-rata for part-time staff)
• Generous salary including indemnity fees paid & BGPERT membership fees
• See what our patients think of us at
Informal enquiries/visits welcome. We can't wait to meet you!
Please send CV and covering letter to
Emmy Butcher, Managing Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org.